Point of sale invoicing automatically prices, extends, taxes and totals your invoice. This makes for far fewer errors than hand-written tickets and higher profits on every parts invoice.|
As you invoice the part, the sale gets posted and the parts sales history is logged. With complete history on every part, your computer can calculate a suggested order and keep your inventory balanced. Empty bins can become a thing of the past.
And be sure to plug into our parts price updating service. This keeps your parts prices current � automatically! Check our list of available price files for the marine industry.
- Entire price books are stored on your hard disk
- Price changes are automatically updated
- Stores sales history for up to 2 years
- Generates variable reports
- Processes complete physical inventories
- Special-order parts can be tracked
- Stores your customer file and calculates discounts
- Interfaces with factory communications systems
|Parts Inventory Control
MIC's inventory control software will increase your profits. The key is computerized sales forecasting. Available ordering techniques can increase your fill rate and enhance customer satisfaction. This decreases slow-moving inventory, which frees cash and increases parts turnover rate at the same time!
- Parts price changes can be automatically updated
- Provides fast and efficient bar code pricing
- Customize parts prices to create your own unique selling prices
- Automatically prices, extends, taxes and totals parts counter tickets
- Invoice History is stored for every customer
- Interfaces to Electronic Catalog -� permits "tag & drop" parts to your invoice