Point of sale invoicing automatically prices, extends, taxes and totals your invoice. This makes for far fewer errors than hand-written tickets, and for higher profits on every parts invoice.|
As you invoice the part, the sale gets posted and the parts sales history is logged. With complete history on every part, your computer can calculate a suggested order and keep your inventory balanced. Empty bins can become a thing of the past.
And be sure to plug into our parts price updating service. This keeps your parts prices current � automatically! Check our list of available price files for the auto industry.
- Parts price changes can be automatically updated
- Automatically prices, extends, taxes and totals parts counter tickets
- Invoice History is stored for every customer
- Customize parts prices to create your own unique selling prices
- Interfaces to many Electronic Catalogs � permits "tag & drop" parts to your invoice
- Can provide fast and efficient bar code pricing
|Parts Inventory Control
MIC's inventory control software will increase your profits. The key is computerized sales forecasting. With complete history on every part, and state-of-the-art ordering formulas, your computer can forecast future parts sales automatically! Available ordering techniques can increase your fill rate and enhance customer satisfaction. This decreases slow-moving inventory, which frees cash and increases parts turnover rate at the same time!
- Entire price books are stored on your hard disk
- Price changes are automatically updated
- Stores sales history for up to 2 years
- Generates variable reports
- Processes complete physical inventories
- Special-order parts can be tracked
- Stores your customer file and calculates discounts
- Interfaces with factory communications systems